Lilies work night June 2, 6pm

her...@bfs-kc.org

May 27, 2022, 2:32:59 PM5/27/22
to Barony Email List
Greetings to the list from Dorcas!
(and would somebody please post this to the BFS page/group/thingy on the Boke of Faces)

Normally, I don't reserve the room at the library for the Roll of Arms work night on the first Thursday in June.  Most people are preparing for Lilies, so there's not a lot of interest in painting pennants.

However.

With Lilies pushed out 1 more week, it was suggested to me that a room with good lighting, plenty of tables, plug-ins for sewing machines, and Air Conditioning would be a good place to host a Lilies project work night.

To that end, I have reserved the usual room at the Corinth branch of the Johnson County Library from 6pm-8pm on Thursday, 2 June.
8100 Mission Rd
Prairie Village, KS 66208

Come finish (or start) those last couple of under tunics, or paint your own banner, or whatever you need to get done.  They've never complained about the sound of my sewing machine, but I wouldn't recommend anything that requires pounding rivets or other loud activities (it is a library, after all).

D^Fountain