1 view

BFS Officer Seneschal

May 1, 2022, 10:36:28 AM5/1/22
to Barony Email List

From the office of the Baronial Seneschal:

Effective May 4th, 2022, The Barony of Forgotten Sea fighter practice is moving back to Antioch Park, 6501 Antioch Rd, Merriam, KS 66202, weather permitting, and we will no longer be at the Missouri National Guard armory.

I want to personally thank the Missouri ANG for their support in allowing us to use their facility during the winter months and we have been invited back for our winter site in late 2022.

All future postings as to whether practice will be held due to inclement weather will be posted on the Baronial Facebook page as well as the BFS e-mail. Please join one or the other to get these notifications.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368860077307316

barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com

Herr Otto Augustin

Seneschal, Barony of Forgotten Sea,