status of fighter practice and potluck?

dorcasw...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 10:11:46 AM5/4/22
to Barony Email List
Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

For those of us not on FaceBurger, what's the latest news about fighter practice in the park and the celebratory potluck?

D^

BFS Officer Seneschal

May 4, 2022, 10:46:57 AM5/4/22
to dorcasw...@gmail.com, Barony Email List
I don’t think the potluck was discussed recently and as for Fighter practice, our acting marshal was going to make that decision around 1:00 PM today. It will get spammed everywhere once I know.

Otto

Otto
Seneschal, Barony of Forgotten Sea
In Service to the Crown, Kingdom and Barony

Holly Cochran

May 4, 2022, 11:48:44 AM5/4/22
to BFS Officer Seneschal, dorcasw...@gmail.com, Barony Email List

Actually, Her Excellency did talk about having a potluck at the first outdoor practice. His Excellency said he would provide burgers, the rest of us are to bring whatever else.  So, that is important news to put out if/when practice is cancelled. And, looking at NOAA, we do have storms moving in. FWIW.

Also, I have an appointment to get shots in my thumb and probably other places in my hands and wrists, so I won’t be fighting even if we do have practice tonight.

Love- Aidan

Slow is smooth.

Smooth is fast.

Lorraine Gehring