Bloody Trident Games Coordinator...

Galen MacColmain

Nov 29, 2023, 9:02:53 PM11/29/23
to Barony of Forgotten Sea
Greetings Forgotten Sea!

Bloody Trident will soon be upon us. I’m told games are an important part of every Bloody Trident. I have volunteered to be your Games Coordinator for the event, but I cannot run them all myself. I need your help. If you have a game you would like to contribute, please let me know. If you don’t have a game, but would like to run one, please let me know. If you have questions about what that would entail, please let me know. I’m hoping to have at least 10 games available at a time. Thank you all for your time and consideration. :-)

-Galen