Curia Agenda for Wednesday

Lorraine Gehring

Jun 8, 2021, 1:01:23 PM6/8/21
to Barony Email List

Barony of Forgotten Sea

Curia Agenda June 2021

Baronage Comments-

Officers Reports:

Exchequer-

Knight Marshal-

            Deputy for Archery –

            Deputy for Stile -

Herald –

Chronicler-

Web Minister-

Social Media-

Chatelaine-

Seneschal-

Officer Deputy Positions

Deputy Seneschal – To be prepared to assume full responsibilities within three-four months.

Deputy Exchequer – To be prepared to assume full responsibilities within four-six months.

Chatelaine – To be prepared to assume full responsibilities within one-three months.

Social Media – To be prepared to assume full responsibilities within six-seven months.

Kris Kinder Staff Positions

Co-Event Steward – Immediately coordinate with Mistress Ylva to recruit staff, secure the site, and prepare a Formal Event Bid to submit. A Formal Event Bid needs to be presented to the Kingdom, preferably by the end of July, to allow ample time for notifying / recruiting Merchants.

Co-Merchant Coordinator – Immediately coordinate with Baroness Ayisha to identify and communicate with previous merchants to determine interest in participating. Identify and recruit new or replacement merchants who might be interested in participating.

New Indoor Fighter Practice / Gathering Site

It is now time to actively locate and secure a new Indoor Fighter Practice / Gathering Site.

As the mundane world continues to move forward with less restrictive regulation, many sites we have been unable to communicate with will quickly be filling their calendars for use of their facilities. If you have previously made initial contact with a site, please reach out to them and determine if they might still be available and interested in allowing us to rent their facilities for our weekly activities.

We should also build a list of potential sites for other events, such as Crown Tournament and Coronation, that we will be called upon to host in the future.

New Business?