Medieval Astrology Class at 7 pm tonight

Lorraine Gehring

Jan 6, 2021, 11:01:42 AM1/6/21
to Barony Email List

What would it mean if the heir to the throne was born under the sign of Gemini with Scorpio rising? Before it was dismissed as a pseudoscience, the ancient and medieval world relied on astrology for when to go to war, when to plant crops, when to sign contracts, and how to diagnose and cure illnesses.

Join us on January 6 at 7 pm for a class on Medieval Astrology taught by Lady Pádraigín AnEinigh and learn about astrology’s role in our ancient and medieval past.

artsandsciences BFS

Jan 6, 2021, 11:03:33 AM1/6/21
to Lorraine Gehring, Barony Email List
Here is the link