Practice canceled 2021-07-28

Ayisha bint Asad

Jul 28, 2021, 9:28:12 AM7/28/21
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
The Knight's Marshal has posted to facebook:
"Practice is canceled for July 28th 2021 due to excessive heat."

Deb Brialen

Jul 28, 2021, 6:34:55 PM7/28/21
to Ayisha bint Asad, barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you !!!

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 8:28 AM Ayisha bint Asad <ayisha.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Knight's Marshal has posted to facebook:
"Practice is canceled for July 28th 2021 due to excessive heat."

Deb
Still around the corner there may wait, a new road, or a secret gate.
J.R.R. Tolkien

Lorraine Gehring

Jul 28, 2021, 11:24:43 PM7/28/21
to Deb Brialen, Ayisha bint Asad, Barony Email List
Sorry everyone! I forgot to cancel the automatic announcements. I set them up in advance every week.