Roll of Arms Painting will NOT happen this week

her...@bfs-kc.org

Oct 31, 2022, 4:15:47 PM10/31/22
to Barony Email List
Greetings to the list from Dorcas Fountain!

Because of the mundane constitutional exercise scheduled for the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November every even numbered year (that's the election, y'know), I couldn't book a room at the library for this week.  We will resume our regularly scheduled heraldry work nights in December.  The first Thursday of next month happens to be Dec. 1.

And because of the enthusiastic participation of painters at fighter practice and the heraldry work nights, we have run out of pennants to work on.  This is a good problem to have!  Finán is working on getting some pennants traced, so we'll have something to paint at fighter practice on the 3rd week of this month.  (Thanks, Finán!)

I expect I'll bring my laptop and books to fighter practice, and be available for heraldic consultations.  It's the spooky season; memento mori, everyone.  Wanna create a heraldic will?  I can help you with that!

D^F