Lilies Survey Request

Lorraine Gehring

Jun 17, 2021, 7:57:28 PMJun 17
to Barony Email List
From Joan Steurer on Facebook:

Hi all, Lilies Event Steward here!
Thanks very much to the 280+ people who have already filled out our Attendance Estimate survey! We have one additional request: Please share the survey with your local groups via email, social media, and in-person communication. Some folks aren’t on Facebook, and we want to get as much feedback as possible.
We are interested in feedback from people who think they are attending AND those who think they are not.
Here’s the direct link: https://arcg.is/1nXPCX
You can also access the survey at http://LiliesWar.org .
Many thanks to the ever-wise Ylva (Deanna Lewis) for pointing this out.
(P.S. Yes, as Andrixos Steven Boyd and Alan Dale Belcher have noted, this is really all about the portajohns.)