Unslung Heroes support

John Nelson

Mar 25, 2023, 9:50:47 AM3/25/23
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com

To all, greetings!

After an enjoyable time at Gulf Wars, our barony is welcoming spring. In addition to a new reign, Lilies’ War on the horizon, we have a fun local event this April 22nd.

Unslung Heroes is our canton Aston Tor’s annual event primarily focused on archery, but we will also have steel fighting, armored combat, with arts and sciences at the new location.

At this point, we could use your help. If you would like to meet many new people, the gate steward would be ecstatic to have your help with a gate shift.

Site set-up and tear-down goes smoothly and quickly with everyone’s help.

If there is an activity you would like to facilitate, please reach out to the event steward so it can be a reality.

If you have any questions, send them to the event stewards at mnaa...@gmail.com or eva.pic...@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support!

YIS

Kendall

"I do what I ought to do, when I ought to do it, whether I want to or not, with no debate!"