Fighter Practice Tonight

Lorraine Gehring

May 19, 2021, 6:01:11 PM5/19/21
to Barony Email List

Fighter Practice

Weather permitting, Wednesday, May 19, at 6 pm.

Antioch Park, 6501 Antioch Rd, Merriam, KS 66202 (northeast area of the park).

Her Excellency asks that we wear garb to this first get-together. Remember that masks must still be worn (per Society). Bring your own water.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Antioch+Park/@39.0111512,-94.6878447,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87c0ec579ef2a2c5:0x957706aeba6c83ae!8m2!3d39.0111512!4d-94.685656

Paul Kupperman

May 19, 2021, 6:02:55 PM5/19/21
to Barony Email List
That would be the northwest area of the park.

Avraham MapReader

Deanna Lewis

May 19, 2021, 6:09:26 PM5/19/21
to Paul Kupperman, Barony Email List
Curia minutes said " Planning on doing it near the shelter near the main office of Antioch Park."  Wouldn't that be Northeast?  or did it move?
I haven't been to that park for a while....

Paul Kupperman

May 19, 2021, 6:10:30 PM5/19/21
to Barony Email List
I was going by the red marker on the map. If that's not where we'll be, maybe we should remove the marker.

Lorraine Gehring

May 19, 2021, 7:54:30 PM5/19/21
to Paul Kupperman, Barony Email List
Are you sure? The pavilion is east of the north lake.

Let me know for next week.

Lorraine Gehring

May 26, 2021, 5:00:55 PM5/26/21
to Barony Email List

Weather permitting, this Wednesday, beginning at 6 pm.

Antioch Park, 6501 Antioch Rd, Merriam, KS 66202 (northeast area of the park).