Fighter Practice and Class Tonight

Lorraine Gehring

Nov 17, 2021, 2:30:19 PM11/17/21
to Barony Email List

Fighter Practice and Class Tonight at the MO National Guard Amory

Fighter practice/populace meeting and a class on block printing will be held tonight at the Missouri National Guard Armory, 2323 S Crysler Ave, Independence, MO 64052 (corner or Crysler and 23rd St.). Practice begins at 6 pm; classes begin at 7 pm.

Bring your proof of vaccination and your photo ID or proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours.

Since we will be indoors, masks are required, per SCA. As a U.S. Army site, masks are mandatory. Steel fighters must wear footwear with non-marking soles.

Use the link below for directions:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Missouri+National+Guard/@39.0783459,-94.4324991,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87c0fd2eff191ba1:0x42f43d40cc8f65b0!8m2!3d39.0783504!4d-94.4321027

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.