Reminder: Kris Kinder Set Up

Amy Harvey

Dec 6, 2023, 6:30:12 PM12/6/23
to Barony of Forgotten Sea
REMINDER! Kris Kinder: A Winter Marketplace is approaching fast. I want to remind everyone we need all hands on deck for setup Friday Dec 8th and Saturday Dec 9th.

 On Friday we will have access to the site beginning at 5pm. They have events going on before then so 5pm is the earliest we can get in. We will need to get the gym laid out and ready for vendors.

 Saturday morning we will open the doors for vendor setup at 6am. We will need a group of strong backs to help get vendors unloaded. If you can volunteer, please show up at the above times.