Award Recommendations

Ayisha bint Asad

Nov 2, 2021, 12:07:53 PM11/2/21
to Barony Email List
We are a little over a month away from Kris Kinder, when the Crown will be visiting our Barony, and our Baronage will have an opportunity to hold court. If someone has been doing something you think they should be recognized for, now is a good time to write an award recommendation!

*Anyone* can write an award recommendation - you do not need to have the award you are recommending someone for. If you have not written an award recommendation before, and are not sure where to begin, there is an article about it here:
https://sites.google.com/view/bfs-clarion/the-clarion/december-2018/award-recommendations-how-to-rat-out-your-friends-to-the-crown?authuser=0

Even if you think someone already has an award, it is good to check the Order of Precedence to see if they actually do.

There is a list of what the Baronial awards are at https://www.bfs-kc.org/about/baronial-awards
You can check what Baronial awards someone already has at https://www.bfs-kc.org/about/op
You can submit Baronial award recommendations at https://www.bfs-kc.org/about/award-recommendation

There is a list of what the Kingdom awards are at https://www.calontir.org/heralds/awards/