Fighter Practice Site Change Tomorrow October 5th

Terri Suter

Oct 4, 2022, 9:41:47 PM10/4/22
to Barony Email New List
FIGHTER PRACTICE SITE CHANGES TOMORROW...please see info below...
As of this Wednesday, October 5, 2022, we will be back at our winter practice site. Missouri Army National Guard Armory in Independence the address is:
2323 S Crysler Ave, Independence, MO 64052
Fighter practice at 6pm, populace meeting at 7. COVID Safe is still in place, please bring proof of COVID 19 vaccination or a negative COVID test result from a medical facility (home tests will not be accepted) and photo ID. Masks not required.

~Baroness Alianora~