Bardic War Info from Facebook

Lorraine Gehring

Mar 2, 2021, 4:30:31 PM3/2/21
to Barony Email List
From Elizabeth White, B3R:

Thank you for accepting me to the group. I will be sharing on behalf of the first Bardic War organizers. Please direct questions to the event page and organizers. Volunteers and class submissions needed. Event website bardicwar.org

May be an image of text that says 'Teach a class! Win the Instructor War Point for your Kingdom! Submit your class: WWW.BARDICWAR.ORG Now accepting classes of all varieties. Subjects are not limited to the Bardic Arts! Tht ISF OiR'

We want your teachers, your classes, and your smart stuff!
ALL SUBJECTS WELCOME! You do not need to teach only bardic or performing arts subjects. Show us whatchu got!
More information and class registration is available on bardicwar.org!