Theobald College Regional Fighter Practice

1 view

Clayton Neff

Jul 20, 2022, 2:02:06 PM7/20/22
to Kingdom of Calontir, Falcon Banner, Barony of Three Rivers List Serve, Forgotten Sea Google Group, Calon Heirs
To all the fighters of Calontir -

Our new neighbors to the south in Vindheim are attempting to resurrect the close ties and inter-kingdom relationship Calontir and Ansteorra once had. As a starting point, folks in Vindheim have worked with some folks in Theobald College to arrange a regional fighter practice. I think this is a FANTASTIC idea, and I plan to attend.

The practice is on July 31st (the Sunday after Feast of Eagles). Details can be found on Facebook here. There will be a potluck lunch (meat, buns, and condiments provided), so bring your favorite side and plan accordingly.

For those not on Facebook, the site is:
Wilson Park
700 N Summit St
Arkansas City, KS  67005

I hope to see many of you there. And as the Facebook event says "Invite everyone!", so please feel free to cross-post this message wherever you think is appropriate.

Thanks.

-- HRH Logan --