Roll of Arms work night tomorrow night!

1 view

dorcasw...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2021, 10:14:00 AM12/1/21
to Barony Email List
Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

Tomorrow night we'll be working on the Baronial Roll of Arms project.  Meeting details can be found on the Baronial Calendar:  https://www.bfs-kc.org/home/baronial-calendar  The Baronial RoA is a set of triangular pennants, each with the arms of a BFS member.  We have about 100 done, but there are hundreds more to do, because we include not just current members, but those who used to live here, but don't any more.

There is plenty of space, and there are many tables.  If you have something else to work on (largess, perhaps?), please join us.

This means that I won't be at fighter practice tonight.  If you have a heraldry question, please email me, or come to the library tomorrow night.

In service,
D^

dorcasw...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 12:47:58 PM12/2/21
to Barony Email List
Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

The RoA work night counts as a local group meeting, so we will comply with the SCA COVIDSafe policy.  That means you'll need to remember to bring your ID and proof of vaccination or a recent negative test.

See you there!

D^