Food Truck Update

1 view

Michelle Araj

Jun 4, 2024, 11:18:28 PMJun 4
to Barony Email List
From Rhianwen's post on the Kingdom page.

Lilies Committee Chair here. We have unfortunately not been able to schedule nightly food trucks as we had originally anticipated. We may have partial coverage, but that remains to be seen. Please plan your dining accordingly.
What happened? At the last moment, we learned that the park had some unanticipated requirements for documentation and licensing from each truck. Some were unable to provide the needed information.
Please recognize the Herculean efforts of the food truck coordinators, Jane (Jane Fox) and Otto (Christopher Roller), as well as the Park Liaison, Brialen (Brialen Ulfsdottir). They worked extremely hard to coordinate and deliver the information, and their efforts are to be commended!
As Chair, I am the one accountable for not having asked the correct questions to the park at the right time. If you find yourself hangry and staring into an empty void where a food truck should be, please feel free to mutter, “Damnit, Rhianwen!”
Thanks for understanding. At least now we have a documented procedure for next year.