Baronial A&S Championship

1 view

Terri Suter

Dec 3, 2022, 9:03:09 AM12/3/22
to Barony Email New List

Baronial A&S Championship Announcement...
After discussion His Excellency and my self have decided to move the Championship to the last fighter practice in January. We want to make sure that everyone has adequate time to prepare and I apologize for not being better about getting info. out. I've spent no small amount of the last 2 weeks coughing and working on getting past a virus and I appreciate everyone's patience.

Theme: Something Borrowed = Something that you wouldn't associate with your primary persona
*3x5 card Documentation required, more is encouraged
*judging will be by populace vote with a twist...ballots will include ranking your top 5 choices 1(1 point to 5th choice)-5 (5 points to first choice) the points assigned to each entry will be totaled and the entry with the most points will win the Championship
*We will.open a brief court at the end of practice to announce the new Baronial Champion
*this Championship based upon the original plan of our current champion Seathrún Brock

The Champions responsibilities Include
*Representing the Barony by joining us in Courts as our Champion when possible
*Planning and running the next Baronial A&S Championship next year (Kris Kinder)

Baroness Alianora