Hobby Horse Workshop TONIGHT 5/25/23

BFS Officer Arts & Sciences

May 25, 2023, 10:05:37 AM5/25/23
to Barony Email List, seneschal BFS, baronage BFS, social...@bfs-kc.org
Johnson County KS, Central Library 9875 W 87th St Overland Park, KS 66212
Black & Veatch Maker's Room
6:00 - 8:00pm
Supplies are provided!

We are collaborating with the Barony of Vatavia to make stick horses for the Page School at the next Gulf Wars. They will be partly constructed here, and then our Vatavian friends will finish them and deliver them to War. Let's make sure the kids have plenty of steeds as they go for their Gulf War adventures. We will supply materials, but bring any buttons and trim you might like to use to adorn the hobby horse heads. This is an ongoing monthly project.

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
The SCA prohibits harassment and bullying of all individuals and groups. Participants engaging in this behavior are subject to appropriate sanctions. If you are subjected to harassment, bullying, or retaliation, or if you become aware of anyone being harassed or bullied, contact a seneschal, President of the SCA, or your Kingdom’s Board Ombudsman.
This (account, page, event) is held and managed by the Barony of Forgotten Sea, a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is considered the Official channel of this group here. Questions regarding its content should be directed to socia...@sca.org. Inclusion of external links do not indicate implicit nor explicit endorsement of any content or products.

Batilda von Köln
Arts & Sciences Minister
Barony of Forgotten Sea
Calontir