Barnyard with multiple sensors and one database

riik...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 9:10:49 AM5/30/17
to barnyard2-devel
Hello,

I have an issue and looking for the best solution for it. So I have a server(control,management) with snort ,pulledpork, barnyard and mysql installed on it.
All these services is working quite well. So the problem comes when i want to add a snort sensor on another server, but want to share the database with the first one, so i can have access to the data using BASE. So on the 2nd server I installed snort, rules and barnyard but no mysql. I tried changing the db host , not working. (both servers are in the same network)
any Ideas ?

Thanks in Advance,
Riks