Fwd: Rental Agreement for Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation

Praveen Srivastava

Sep 1, 2013, 9:14:19 AM9/1/13
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alfred Pritt <pritt...@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Rental Agreement for Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation
To: Praveen Srivastava <sripra...@gmail.com>

Praveen,

We typically have services Friday night.  I checked the calendar and sure enough we have a service for that evening, Oct 25th.  November 9th however is still available.  Is that still okay?

Chuck

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2013, at 12:10 AM, Praveen Srivastava <sripra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I am sorry but we just came to know that Briarwood High School has Home coming party on Oct 26th and all the high school kids like to go there.

We have around 15 Kids in our community who go to Briarwood high school so we need to change the date of our party.

We have two options currently Friday Oct 25th, or Saturday Nov 9th. Our first preference in Oct 25th.

Can you please confirm your facility availability so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks for all your help.

Praveen

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM, <pritt...@verizon.net> wrote:
 Praveen,

Attached are three items associated with the Rental of the SOcial Hall at Bethe Chaverim Reform Congregation.  They are:
  • Rental Contract (requires signature)
  • Rules Governing Rental Use of Beth Chaverim Facility (requires signature)
  • VA ABC Application for Individual Banquet Alcohol Use (must be procured with VA ABC)

I will be going on Vacation starting Thursday.  While I am gone, please read (refresh your memory) through these attachments.  We can discuss changes to the Rental Contract that you may have when I return.    Thanks for coming back to us.  Looking forward to assisting you in your Diwali Celebration.

Chuck Pritt

Jag

Sep 1, 2013, 9:42:48 AM9/1/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Praveen
I guess it's better to take the Saturday nov 9th option

Friday is a working day and we cannot completely on a 100% scale participate in the arrangements as well as enjoying the party

My 2 cents

- Jagadish

Sent from my iPhone