Re: {BarnsteadCore} What a diwali!!!!

Sanjay Rao

Nov 10, 2013, 10:58:24 AM11/10/13
to barnst...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Agree with Malipeddi 100%. Kudos to all teens for doing such a meticulous job. Loved their creativity and energy. If something could be improved, I felt programs could have been little crispier with little less invocation of God :)

- Sanjay

=================
Sanjay S. Rao
san...@4raos.com
703-869-1461

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Sreedhar R Malipeddi <srmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Amazin again!
I like the way teenagers handled everything from mc'ing to performances, we are headed in right direction.

Sreedhar Malipeddi

On Nov 10, 2013, at 12:52 AM, Shashi Goli <goli.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who made this amazing event happen! Really enjoyed our 3rd Barnstead diwali. Hope many more Diwalis and other celebrations to come. Barnstead does ROCK!!!!!

-Shashi

-Shashi

jags...@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2013, 11:49:43 AM11/10/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnst...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same. Kudos to the teenagers.... Hats off to the guide as well who put it together.

Very nicely organized and executed, feel very proud

- Jagadish

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Barnstead Dr Diwali Committee" group.

Smitsneh

Nov 10, 2013, 12:25:41 PM11/10/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnst...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Sanjay but completely disagree with you on GOD part! While teenagers rocked, i was also very happy to see that 'diwali theme' being superbly executed by nice welcome songs, messages and quizzes.

Without doubt, yet another very memorable event from Barnstead family!!!!

Regards,
Sandeep

Sent from my iPhone

Sreedhar Sana

Nov 10, 2013, 12:31:19 PM11/10/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnst...@googlegroups.com
Yep, teenagers rock. Nice creativity. Also Ramayan play by little cuties was great.

I missed the part imitating me, but just watched the video, nicely done Rithika and Archana 😀

Sent from my iPhone

Laksh Nukala

Nov 10, 2013, 12:33:28 PM11/10/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnst...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Were the shows video taped? If yes can I find out if a copy could be made?

Laksh Nukala

Satish Narala

Nov 10, 2013, 12:43:45 PM11/10/13
to barnstead...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Another Great Diwali Party !!!  Great Job by Teenage kids ! I appreciate the Teenage Kids for their creativity!!! Thanks SriKala for mentoring the Teens.  The little kids Performance was awesome..they did a great job..They know now who is Rama, Sita, Krishna, Satyabhama, Naraka and Ravan etc. Thanks to Kalpana for coaching the Little ones and Padmini for assisting her. And other performances by Ladies, Teens and Kings rocked as usual !!!

Another Memorable Diwali event from Barnstead Folks !!!

--
Cheers
Satish Reddy