Portrait Rules

Praveen Srivastava

Nov 8, 2013, 11:44:51 AM11/8/13
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
As per last week discussion, we are going to put following rules for Diwali Portraits.

1) 4 Pictures per family.
2) Group pictures after 8.30 pm.
3) Extra pictures $5.00 per family.

Thanks,

Praveen
Portrait rules.pptx

Laksh Nukala

Nov 8, 2013, 11:49:13 AM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Also what about allocating time per family?

Laksh Nukala
<Portrait rules.pptx>

Praveen Srivastava

Nov 8, 2013, 11:54:08 AM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
I think this should take care of timing as well because the crowd will move faster.

Satish Narala

Nov 8, 2013, 11:54:49 AM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a Diwali flyer like what we had last time. If the flyer is ready, then when are we sending it out to guests ! We shud let the Guests know the Photo Session timing !
--
Cheers
Satish Reddy

Praveen Srivastava

Nov 8, 2013, 12:37:15 PM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
I guess, we have that ready. Let em check

jags...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2013, 2:14:53 PM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Praveen
I Might have missed the discussions on this but here area thoughts

I think the portraits should be at the beginning of our party similar to last time which worked fine time wise

If its 8.30, it would be too late and everyone  has to get ready for performances

8.30 is a bad timing for portraits and it would delay the programs as such

- Jagadish

Sent from my iPhone

Shashi Goli

Nov 8, 2013, 2:21:06 PM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com

Photography will start at 615 pm just like last time to wrap up family fotos before programs begin.

Praveen Srivastava

Nov 8, 2013, 2:24:00 PM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
The picture timing is staring at 6.00 pm. If multiple family want to do a group picture with each other they can do it only after 8.30pm.

jags...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2013, 2:25:13 PM11/8/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys for the clarification