Fwd: Set Up Sketch for Nov 9th

Praveen Srivastava

Oct 28, 2013, 10:09:04 PM10/28/13
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com, Rayan Dev
Here is the setup detail for Diwali party.

Thanks,

Praveen

Oct 28, 2013, 10:22:41 PM10/28/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com, Rayan Dev
Praveen
Looks good except one comment from my end

The buffet tables might have to move back, away from the chairs towards the tables  right across other beverages

- Jagadish

Sent from my iPhone
<Nov 9 SH Set UP.pdf>

Praveen Srivastava