Diwali 2013 date.

Praveen Srivastava

Aug 25, 2013, 5:19:18 PM8/25/13
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I have heard that Oct 26th is Homecoming day for Briarwood, so I think all the high school kids will not be available on that day.

Can somebody confirm the date and in case we have conflict what we can do?

Thanks,

Praveen

Satish Narala

Aug 25, 2013, 7:23:15 PM8/25/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Lets block the Venue for Nov 9th for safer side until we get confirmation on Homecoming for high school kids.

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Praveen Srivastava

Aug 28, 2013, 9:56:56 PM8/28/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

It is confirmed that the Briarwood high school Homecoming night is Oct 25th and Homecoming dance night is Oct 26th. The program timings are 8.00 pm till midnight. I checked it at open house tonight, they said that the date will be published on school website after school opening.

So I don't think that any of the high schoolers would like to miss that.

Please suggest alternate date.

Thanks,

Praveen

jines...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2013, 8:09:58 AM8/29/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Pravin ji,

Thats right. High school kids wont make that date. How about oct 27th? Is that date available?

Regards,
Jinesh

Sent from my iPhone

Praveen Srivastava

Aug 29, 2013, 3:55:50 PM8/29/13
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
What I understand that all the four year students like to attend it because it is once in year party. The Oct 26th party is only for current students.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Laksh Nukala <lnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got a correction- current students also attend. Sorry for the confusion.

Laksh Nukala

On Aug 29, 2013, at 3:40 PM, Laksh Nukala <lnu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure of this but I would like to put it out there. Homecoming is basically for the alumni of the school and I am not clear of how many current students would show up. Just my 2 cents.

Laksh Nukala

Laksh Nukala

Laksh Nukala

Laksh Nukala