What a Diwali party!

Shashi Goli

Nov 11, 2012, 2:38:49 AM11/11/12
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Excellent planning/execution, team work and performances by every one. Kudos to all :-).
--
Thanks,
Shashi

Jag

Nov 11, 2012, 10:49:40 AM11/11/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
I am happy that all our efforts turned into a good shape

Kudos to everyone for making it happen

- Jag

Sent from my iPhone

Meena Rao

Nov 11, 2012, 11:47:00 AM11/11/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Excellent programs, food, organising, firworks, photo sessions, etc.....list keeps going on.. Thanks to one and all for making it happen. Kids/Adults had a wonderful time. Lets keep it rolling in the coming years:)

Take Care,
Meena and family.

Shwetal Mehta

Nov 11, 2012, 2:33:01 PM11/11/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Video and photos are now on FB in the community page

Jinesh Dani

Nov 11, 2012, 3:14:23 PM11/11/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful party, we are improving year by year!! Kudos to all and thanks to Shashi for all hard work for Disco Kings!

Regards,
Jinesh

--
Thanks,