Diwali Party 2012 Expense Reimbursement

Krishna Nagaraj

Nov 12, 2012, 8:29:13 AM11/12/12
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

What an awesome party!! It was a great team work and definitely has made us more closer and a tight knit community.

I would like to close the party accounting as soon as possible. Please scan and send me the receipts for the expenses you have incurred. Please note that receipts are a must for the expense reimbursement. If you do not have a receipt because you have made a payment to a service/vendor who does not issue a receipt, please send me the check image or the cash expense information. As of now, I have issued 3 checks from M&T bank (Ashni - $2,700, Praveen - $1,015 and Satish - $430.12). I'll send the updated party accounting spreadsheet at the end of week.

Have a great week!

Regards,

-Krishna
703-989-6440

Krishna Nagaraj

Nov 18, 2012, 9:40:11 AM11/18/12
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Attached is the updated spreadsheet and the receipts that I have received so far. I have not received the receipts for a few expenses. Please scan and send them to me asap. Also, if you have incurred any expense that is not listed in the spreadsheet, please let me know immediately. I'll send the final spreadsheet to the Barnstead Community group next week.

Main points to be noted
  1. Total money collected $8,400
  2. Total expenses: $8,315.97
  3. Balance: $84.03 (I propose to maintain this amount in the bank and used it for future programs. Please let me know if you disagree or if you have any other suggestions).
  4. Shwethal got additional liquor for the party. I have considered it as $125. Shwethal, Please provide the actual amount.
  5. Included the company registration fees ($75) in the expenses.
  6. Included "minimum balance ($100) to be maintained in M&T" as an expense.
  7. I'll call you/meet you in the next week of so to pay the money (please send the receipts if you have not already done so).
Thanks and regards,

Krishna
703-989-6440
Diwali_2012_Expense_Receipts.zip
Barnstead Diwali Party 2012 Accounting - 11_18_2012.xlsx

Ashni Gmail

Nov 25, 2012, 11:18:04 AM11/25/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna

The sheet doesn't include tips paid to waiters . $80.

Thanks & Regards
Ashni Goel

--

<Diwali_2012_Expense_Receipts.zip>
<Barnstead Diwali Party 2012 Accounting - 11_18_2012.xlsx>

Praveen Srivastava

Nov 25, 2012, 7:37:33 PM11/25/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
I guess Jagdish and Charit also spent some money.

Can you please guys send the receipt.

Thanks,

Praveen

Jag

Nov 25, 2012, 7:59:33 PM11/25/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Praveen

Thank you
Mine is around $9, don't have a receipt so not to worry

- Jagadish

Sent from my iPhone

Krishna Nagaraj

Nov 25, 2012, 8:08:54 PM11/25/12
to jags...@yahoo.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Jag, I'll reimburse the money.

Charit, How much did you spend?

All, I'll be sending a final spreadsheet soon. If you have any comments let me know by tomorrow 6pm. I'll be closing the Diwali account tomorrow.

Regards,

Krishna

Vikas

Nov 25, 2012, 8:21:25 PM11/25/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, jags...@yahoo.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,
FYI, I gave $80 to Manoj and $20 to Ashni in the party as they needed cash, not sure   If these r already included in the number they gave.
Ashu/Manoj,
 Guys can u please confirm?

Regards,

Vikas

Sent from my iPhone

Charit Mathur

Nov 25, 2012, 8:37:01 PM11/25/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, jags...@yahoo.com
Krishna I spent only $5 for the painting coverings.

From: Krishna Nagaraj <krish.s...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:08:54 -0800
Subject: Re: Diwali Party 2012 Expense Reimbursement

Krishna Nagaraj

Nov 25, 2012, 8:40:17 PM11/25/12
to charit...@gmail.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, jags...@yahoo.com
Charit, thanks. I'll reimburse it.

Regards,

Krishna

Ashni Gmail

Nov 26, 2012, 7:51:07 PM11/26/12
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, jags...@yahoo.com
They are included

Thanks & Regards
Ashni Goel

Krishna Nagaraj

Nov 26, 2012, 8:20:35 PM11/26/12
to ashn...@gmail.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, jags...@yahoo.com
Vikas, for cleaning I gave 200 bucks to Manoj. Thanks.

Regards,

Krishna
703-989-6440