Re: Entire program committee meeting

Satish Narala

Oct 13, 2014, 10:15:20 PM10/13/14
to barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com, Nisha Mehta, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Prasad Kocherla, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
Shashi - Please keep all the Diwali Committee members in the loop from now on wards for transparency and send all updates to BarnsteadDiwaliCommittee@googlegroups.com.

All the committee  should know what's happening around,

Thanks
Satish

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Shashi Goli <goli.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

   Program commitee approved only following 5 programs as of Sunday meeting. No other programs have been approved or being entertained from what we are aware of as of now. If there is another program being added, teachers/choreographers are expected to ask via community email for participants.

Welcome Song (Prabha)

Pre-K (Hema/Anita)

K-2 (Kalpana/Revathi)

3rd-5th grade (Divya/Padmini)

6-10th grade (Chitra/Jayasree)

-Shashi

On Oct 13, 2014 7:49 PM, "Satish Narala" <srna...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are not entertaining small groups (group of 2 or 3). If we allow that, then we have lot of our Barnstead kids who are ready to perform in small groups or even can do Solo performances.

If we have time slot available, send an email to the Barnstead Community if any kids are interested to perform.

Satish

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Shwetal Mehta <mehta....@gmail.com> wrote:

As this is a community function,  I firmly believe that there is an expectation on transparency and inclusiveness that we must maintain.

If there was an oversight,  let's rectify it.

Shwetal

On Oct 13, 2014 7:00 PM, "reeta mittal" <ree...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Really. I do not know this. Nisha, Seena and Pranati - do you know?

We will not let it go further Praveenji. I am also strongly against this.

Thanks & Regards
Ashni Goel

On Oct 13, 2014, at 6:50 PM, "Praveen Srivastava" <sripra...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can tell you a new group is formed just yesterday and not sure under whose instruction it is being formed but more troubling thing that group is formed by personal contact and it has also being instructed  not to inform this to certain girls.

I am perfectly fine of forming more group till the open invite is sent to everybody.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM, reeta mittal <ree...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Praveenji,

Who told u that? We sent emails on barnstead groups. If some people are missing from this group then we it might have occurred. Even if this is the case, we have no way to find missing people. Please let us know if you know someone who is missing and we will take care.

Thanks & Regards
Ashni Goel

On Oct 13, 2014, at 4:58 PM, "Praveen Srivastava" <sripra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Guys,

I came to know that some dance groups are formed without invite going on to whole community, which is totally unacceptable.

If we want to continue this event as community event then any group is formed, the invite should go to whole community instead for few people talk over the phone and make group.

Thanks,

Praveen

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Shashi Goli <goli.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Vote of thanks - This would be done after couples dances. Check if Youth Committee members want to do this - Srikala to check.

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Shashi Goli <goli.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
No problem, Praveen bhai.

All,
     Here are the meeting minutes:

Attendees: Prasad, Seena, Nisha, Srikala, Shashi

1. Shashi to do the initial welcome announcement, this will be followed by Welcome song.

2. Nisha will start practicing the overall script with Anju/Sanju and Pranathi's father in law. Script will be simplified. Couple of wireless mics will be available for Narrator and Kids. But good practice is important.

3. Flyer - Add Script narrator name to the Flyer

4. Parents need to remind their kids to avoid going to unassigned classrooms to prevent damage and cause additional expenses

5. Part 1 of the program is script and all performances as shown in flyer

6. Part 2 of the program that is not in the flyer would be brief introduction of Barnstead Club, Diwali Committee, Youth Committee. This will be announced by couple of teenage kids. (Prasad, Srikala, Shashi to confirm this list of names), followed by introduction of performances Choreographers/teachers. They will give trophies to kid performers.

7. Seena asked for budget for small mementos / flowers for choreographers, this was already budgeted to $100.

8. This will be followed by Couples dances (planned/impromptu) on stage or in front of stage, all couples are welcome.

9. Check with Food committee if Pizza is also in the menu for kids - Prasad

10. Diwali volunteer names-Sandeep, pls work with Prasad. Diwali Painting on canvas/cloth for kids, kids will work on this next weekend - Srikala, Sandeep.

11. Finalize all participant names by next weekend. 6 performances so far. - Seena and rest of program committee

12. Next meeting to make sure we are on plan - next Sunday, Oct 19th.

13. DJ - Shashi to contact Sanjay for update, and also contact another DJ for backup.

Let me know any questions, anything missing / not stated correctly.

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Praveen <sripra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry guys, still stuck at temple for Karva Chauth so will not able to make it  today.

Thanks,

Praveen Srivastava

On Oct 11, 2014, at 2:43 PM, Shashi Goli <goli.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Adding Sandeep. Can you join today at 830 pm at my house?

On Oct 11, 2014 2:33 PM, "seena sajai" <see...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I will be there.

Thanks,
Seena

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:20:40 -0400
Subject: Entire program committee meeting
From: goli.sha...@gmail.com
To: ree...@hotmail.com; koch...@gmail.com; sripra...@gmail.com; nishas...@gmail.com; srikal...@gmail.com; mahend...@gmail.com; see...@hotmail.com; atul.a...@gmail.com; prana...@gmail.com

Hi all, Can the program committee incl. teens committee rep, Srikala and Atul for flyer meet today or tomorrow at 8/830 pm to discuss overall plan incl sequence of programs, teens involvement, flyer prep and any other outstanding items? We have only 2 weeks to go now. I can host the meeting.

Notes:
Stage area where performers should use is 21 feet wide and 16 feet deep.
See attached pic.

All performers should email me and Mahender mp3 song and send a CD.

Names for the flyer for all performances should be finalized asap.

And there is no official guys dance this time, we will come up with something impromptu during the event.

Rgds,
-Shashi

--
--Shashi

--
--Shashi

--
Thanks
Satish Narala

--
Thanks
Satish Narala

Jinesh

Oct 14, 2014, 9:14:51 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com, Nisha Mehta, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Prasad Kocherla, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
We are encouraging our high school kids out of their busy schedule to participate in Barnstead Diwali program either by doing MC or by dance. We have asked them to get in touch with Sri kala as she is handling all teen kids programs.

Jinesh

Sent from my iPhone

Showry Kocherla

Oct 14, 2014, 9:18:35 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Agreed Jineshji. This was discussed in our meeting.
Thanks
Prasad

Charit Mathur

Oct 14, 2014, 9:49:02 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com

Last year a group of 8 teens (girls and boys) did a dance, however now that they are in high school only two/three  (surbhi and riya and maybe Anchal) had shown the interest to participate this year as well.  This is as of Oct 4th discussion with Kala/ youth committe.  The group that has 6th to 10th graders would be unrealistic and would further discourage future high schoolers to participate.

However in the larger interest of only large groups peforming, it is fine if we have to ask them to pull back.  I do not believe this group was the one that would have excluded others, also  an email was sent out by moms early on.

Praveen Srivastava

Oct 14, 2014, 10:19:55 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
I think it is better to have meeting today or tomorrow to avoid any further confusion, I will also suggest to invite coordinator and coaches in the meeting.

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 10:31:52 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com

Yes Praveen, I am sending out an email for meeting today at 830 pm at Prasad 's house for middle school - new kids and teenage performances.

-Shashi

Showry Kocherla

Oct 14, 2014, 10:33:15 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Nisha Mehta, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
Diwali calls for celebration not confusion. We shall discuss and get clarification on all open issues. Lets meet at my house at 8:30 PM tonight. Please let me know your availability.
Thanks
Prasad

Nishashwetal

Oct 14, 2014, 10:56:45 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
Hi All,

I've skit practice tonight, so we need to reschedule this meeting to tomorrow if possible.

If anyone has any concerns/questions about any programs, please list them down in this email, so that we don't waste unnecessary time in the upcoming meeting with all of our busy schedule.

Meeting will be discussed between men's and ladies program committee only and final meeting minutes will be send out to all Barnstead Diwali Committee.

My question to all of you is that we have formed program committee of four ladies (Seena, Reeta, Pranathi & myself),  so any final decision for the program should formed by them and any modification of the any program should go through them.
That's all!

Thank You!!!
Nisha

Sent from my iPhone:-)

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 11:06:34 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
From the Men's side Shashi Goli, Praveen and Mahender are there in the Program committee. So any final decision has to be take by both groups !

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 11:12:59 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Praveen Srivastava, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta

Thanks Satish.

Nisha, Program committee as stated before also consists of myself, Praveen and Mahender. It needs to be a collective decision.

-Shashi

Showry Kocherla

Oct 14, 2014, 11:21:32 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
The fact that we have so many emails indicate that there is some confusion. My concern is if the modification to any programs has gone through the program committee. Per your email last night, I quote below

"Only talks were going around within interested MS kids so far, no adults were involved in forming any new group.  Now that we've come to know about it, Chitra is going to add few more minutes to middle school's ongoing program and make it as part of the middle school program only.   "

1) Was the program modification reviewed by program committee, if so when.
2) Was it communicated to both the community groups?
3) What can we do to mitigate / oversight?

I arranged this meeting to clear any confusions. If we can address the above three points, we may not need a meeting as you suggested.

Regards
Prasad

Nishashwetal

Oct 14, 2014, 11:29:11 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Praveen Srivastava, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
I absolutely agree Deepak & Satish.

Let's have both program committee meeting at my place tomorrow at 8:30pm ?

Meanwhile we can keep this email thread open for Barnstead Committee Members to send us their questions/ concerns for us to discuss &/ resolve tomorrow.

Nisha

Sent from my iPhone:-)

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 11:37:04 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, sripra...@gmail.com, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta

I am not available tomorrow not sure about others, let's meet today for 15 mins at 830 pm since we are talking about only 1 program.

-Shashi

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 11:39:30 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Praveen Srivastava, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Sounds good !

Prasad - Can we move this meeting  Tomm as requested either @ your house or Shwetals!  And also please be part of the Men's Pgm committee from now onwards :)

Let's make a hassle free Diwali party and make every one Enjoy it 😃

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Praveen Srivastava

Oct 14, 2014, 11:40:14 AM10/14/14
to Shashi Goli, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Can we meet at 9.00 pm since I go temple and come back at around 8.45 or so.

Thanks,

Praveen

Shwetal Mehta

Oct 14, 2014, 11:41:36 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Praveen Srivastava, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao
So this is the second thread that I have seen now where we have had more than a dozen emails without any resolution to an issue.

I would request the following:

1) Please have all committees schedule periodic F2F meetings.  Appoint a spokesperson for each committee to report minutes.  (I am guessing this is being done, but it sure doesn't feel like it.)
2) If you are not part of a particular committee,  please refrain from getting involved as we have assigned duties for a reason.
3) Keep in mind this is supposed to FUN, Inclusive, FUN and more FUN.  Let's ensure we are making decisions based on this premise.  Feels like we are turning this into work, and if that is the case what is the point?

4) As I am not part of this committee or any other. Please remove me from this thread!

Thanks,

Shwetal

Nishashwetal

Oct 14, 2014, 11:41:44 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, sripra...@gmail.com, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
I can't meet at 8:30.   What about after 9:30pm Deepak?

Sent from my iPhone:-)

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 11:45:23 AM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta

Sure 930 pm works today, Nisha.

Others ok?

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 12:09:42 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Shashi / Prasad - Please invite all the Coaches who are Volunteering coaching kids dance to the program meeting. They are working hard coaching the Kids dance practice. We need to take every volunteers voice into consideration to avoid any issues / any confusion.

Make sure Kalpana, Divya, Chitra, Hema and Prabha are in the meeting.

Thanks
Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Praveen Srivastava

Oct 14, 2014, 12:12:59 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Pranathi Chepur, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
I agree, let us keep them in loop so that they don't feel that things are imposed on them.

Thanks,

Praveen

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 12:13:20 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Shwetal -Since you were part of last years Diwali committee, you are receiving. I didn't update the members list. I added new members.

I don't have access to my desktop to remove you from the group.

Please bear with this emails till evening!

Please let me know if any of you are not in the committee and don't like to receive emails. I will take them out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Nishashwetal

Oct 14, 2014, 12:16:13 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
Prasad,
To answer your three questions below, it's not a program modification, but an extension which gets approved by Choreographer.   Once Choreographer starts teaching dance, program committee gives them authority to add/ delete /request song which doesn't need approval from the top.   I thought I was very clear in the email yesterday about next steps we are going to take.

Some of you are having hard time motivating high schoolers to get involved in the programs with their busy schedule, so are we not going to give chances to rising future high schoolers here at Barnstead?

My question to some of you is Men's discussed about Rangoli, art work competition etc.  how come ladies program committee was not invited in that discussion and what we can do to mitigate that?
I'm not going send out send out so many emails for not including us because I understand that we all are trying to have fun her,  no need to micro manage everything and kill the real FUN!!!!
So let's take it easy!!!!!!

Nisha

Sent from my iPhone:-)

Shwetal Mehta

Oct 14, 2014, 12:17:46 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com

Not really an inconvenience.  Just don't want to get tempted to jump into a conversation when my input is not necessary.

Pranathi Chepur

Oct 14, 2014, 12:50:07 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
If this meeting is to resolve the confusion about the middle school kids performance, we do not need any volunteers. There is no confusion or issues in any group, if anyone is to be called then that is just Chitra, who is a volunteer for that group. Too many people adds too many voices and confusions.

Tomorrow night works for me

Pranathi

---------------------
Sent from Pranathi's Mobile Device

Showry Kocherla

Oct 14, 2014, 12:54:21 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Smitsneh Shah, Praveen Srivastava, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Pranathi Chepur, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Shashi Goli
Nisha,

FYI... Rangoli and Art exhibition were proposed for decoration. Not for cultural. Rangoli was ruled out. Art exhibition is still being worked on.

Thanks
Prasad

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 1:00:21 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, seena sajai, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Pranathi - This meeting is not only abt Middle school Kids performance. We all have to discuss with all volunteers and the committee members to see how things are going. We have to hear if they have any concerns.

Shashi & Prasad will make sure there are no confusions :)

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 1:27:57 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, Divya, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta

All Diwali/Program committee members and Teachers/Choreographers are invited to discuss any concerns and discuss any outstanding questions related to currently approved 6 programs (welcome song, preK, K-2, 3rd-5th, 6th-10th, Teens) and any changes/addition to them.

I don't have Chitra and JayaSree ' s email addresses.  Pls add them to this email chain.

See ya all today at 930 pm at Prasad's home.

-Shashi
2014 Diwali Program Committee

Prabha

Oct 14, 2014, 1:31:13 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, Divya, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta

Sent from my iPhone

Shashi Goli

Oct 14, 2014, 1:41:56 PM10/14/14
to hema_0780, Molly Mathur, Revathi Kudukoli, ChhaviAtul Mathur, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, padmini Nukala, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Divya, anitha_...@yahoo.com, hem...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, seena sajai, sripra...@gmail.com

Added Hema's gmail address.

Nishashwetal

Oct 14, 2014, 1:58:31 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, hema_0780, Molly Mathur, Revathi Kudukoli, ChhaviAtul Mathur, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, padmini Nukala, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Divya, anitha_...@yahoo.com, hem...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, seena sajai, sripra...@gmail.com, Jayasree Rajagopalan, kaushik_chitra
Added Chitra & Jaysree.

Sent from my iPhone:-)

Prabha

Oct 14, 2014, 2:03:17 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Chitra, jayasree rajagopalan, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, Divya, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Adding Chitra & Jayasree

Sent from my iPhone

Satish Narala

Oct 14, 2014, 2:20:06 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Chitra, jayasree rajagopalan, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, Divya, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
Thanks Shashi !

I strongly request all the Committee members / Volunteers / Coaches to attend this meeting and discuss all the items to move fwd smoothly to have another memorable Diwali !

Prasad- There is a Bhel Poori due from you. Please plan to arrange that if possible ;)

Satish Narala
Sent from my iPhone

Divya

Oct 14, 2014, 3:19:06 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Chitra, jayasree rajagopalan, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Manoj Swamy
Thank you all but his Diwali function prep has been very stressful and I hope I don't have to deal with this again. I won't be coming for the meeting as I have nothing to contribute.i have devoted my time diligently to all kids in a fair manner and did not cause any issues so far. I would like to keep it this way until the end of the event. As Shwetal suggested kindly remove me from the list as well.

Divya

Sent from my iPhone

Praveen Srivastava

Oct 14, 2014, 3:35:47 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com, Chitra, jayasree rajagopalan, KalpanaShashiDeepak, Revathi Kudukoli, anitha_...@yahoo.com, padmini Nukala, Molly Mathur, ChhaviAtul Mathur, hema_0780, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, seena sajai, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta, Manoj Swamy
I have written this in another chain of email and just repeating it here too.

Before jumping to any conclusion just wanted to make sure, it is not directed to any particular person.

My only suggestion is that before making any decision which has impact on program please be considerate of all the people within the community. We may be doing something unknowingly but it is better to think twice before taking any unilateral decision and don't make it personal.

I know all the volunteers are doing really hard work to make the event successful like every year so specially people who are in any committee need to take broader look before making any decision.

We all have to live in same community for years to come so be sensitive to everybody feelings.

seena sajai

Oct 14, 2014, 4:24:25 PM10/14/14
to Satish Narala, barnsteaddiw...@googlegroups.com, sripra...@gmail.com, Smitsneh, Atul Mathur, Mahender dev, Reeta Mittal, Srikala Sana, Sanjay Rao, Shwetal Mehta
I can come tonight at 9:30.

Jayashree Rajagopalan

Oct 14, 2014, 7:23:58 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
I will be there at 9.30 pm
Jayashree

kaushik_chitra

Oct 14, 2014, 8:29:46 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
See you all @9:30
Chitra

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

KalpanaShashiDeepak

Oct 14, 2014, 9:14:32 PM10/14/14
to BarnsteadDiw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for inviting for the meeting, but I cannot make it tonight.
I have  no issues or concerns to discuss and kids practice sessions are 'ON' as planned and scheduled.

Regards.
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often