USA-Based answering service? Barnabas Robotics

Janet Hatcher

Apr 12, 2022, 4:31:29 PMApr 12
to Support
Hi there,

There’s a good chance your company could use assistance handling inbound calls within 9-5 and/or after hours.

My agency specializes in Inbound Call Answering services and can execute answering needs as advanced (or as basic) as needed. Your customers will see us as an extension of Barnabas Robotics.

Is an Inbound Call Answering Service Quote something you’d like? All you need to do is send an email back and let me know:

1. How many calls you anticipate on a monthly basis
2. The best number to get in touch.

As soon as I have your email back someone will give you a quick call to confirm your needs.

Thanks,

Janet Hatcher
New Business Agent
Talkopolis