New/upgraded Business Phone solution? Barnabas Robotics

Beverly Jennings

Sep 8, 2021, 5:41:12 PM9/8/21
to Support
Hi there.

Hope all is well

Everyone is using phone/video/text nowadays, right?

I think I can help Barnabas Robotics slash $100s/year by switching to an all-in-one, best-in-class business VoIP solution. Would there be an ideal number to reach you?

Here are some of the features included with our VoIP platform:

✔️ Limitless Calling
✔️ Unlimited Texting
✔️ Voicemail Transcription
✔️ Top-rated apps
✔️ Tons of amazing extras

Interested in switching phone services to save upto 40% like a number of other CA companies?

Shoot me a note back with your best direct line. We’ll briefly give you a call with a few questions to get you underway to seamless money back on your balance sheet.

Thanks,

Beverly Jennings
Telecomsheart

Simply Message back “NOT INTERESTED” if you’d no longer like us to get in touch

arrogatingly agamist anodized