Inbound call center solution? Barnabas Robotics?

Fritz Dizon

Jun 25, 2021, 2:16:57 PM6/25/21
to Support

Hi there,

Wanted to know if your company could use help answering incoming calls during normal and/or after hours.

Our company offers Inbound Answering/Call Center services: Our agents are capable of assisting your customers as if it was you or your team on the phone. We can perform anything from Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Virtual Receptionist & More.

Would you like a quote for Inbound Answering Services? Simply reply back here and let me know how many calls you expect a month & a good number to reach you.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Fritz Dizon

Outsourceddial

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP."

carpophyte chokered churchwarden