Inbound call center for Barnabas Robotics?

1 view

Maria Flores

Apr 11, 2021, 9:11:44 PMApr 11
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

Hi there,

Wondering if your company could use help answering inbound calls during and/or after hours.

My company offers Inbound Call Center services, and can handle anything from Live Answering, Customer Support/Service, Inbound Sales, Scheduling, Order Processing, Virtual Receptionist & more. Think of us as a literal extension of your team.

Would you like an Inbound Call Answering Services quote? Kindly reply and let me know (roughly) how many calls you expect each month and the best time/number to reach you.

Thanks,

Maria Flores

TYG Answer Group

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP."

 WK1hl9go1BdzeO&KIwXu^d:ewm61VzM@:Mi,O;JqiDG'HQ^M,:;9Agr)Zon39>0YrfL.2T-5b\@V++XfzSsQyAkAT