Available this afternoon? Barnabas Robotics

Landon Brier

Sep 8, 2021, 5:11:00 PM9/8/21
to Support
Hi there.

How are you?

Tired of static-filled, bad quality phone service?

I'm with ResourcelineSphere: We offer highly-acclaimed service through leading national phone suppliers from under $20/month. No commitments. Flush on extras.

Is improved phone service at a lower price something you'd like? To get a quote underway, shoot me back a note with 3 times you're available today/tomorrow & a good number to call.

Look forward to helping

Thanks,

Landon Brier
ResourcelineSphere

Respond ““OPT-OUT” if you’d no longer like to hear about these services

By giving your details, you grant permission for business phone providers who would like to furnish pricing, may email you, call or text the contact number you give using automatic telephone dialing, recorded calls or SMS messaging. Permission to contact is not a condition to buy.
_f(w[qEFr+@n9l>[1\nd-g7q.71D`x02Ah`;>s(HUDxpqnv^iu;fe*o