Barnabas Robotics – Trying to connect...

Rubi Kinsley

Jun 11, 2021, 7:13:22 PMJun 11
to Support
Hi there.

How’s your day going?

Wanted to check if you might be available for a brief call today/tomorrow.

I ask because my agency Techat  has rolled out uncapped calling VoIP plans in CA starting from $19.95/month: We can cut your telecom costs by as much as 35% while featuring industry-leading features your business desires.

Would you be open to discovering how we can help? If so simply let me know the most convenient time/number to reach you. (In addition to how many users that will be supported on your company's phone)

Thanks

Rubi Kinsley | Enterprise Communications Liasion
Techat

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"

bin dares abstersiveness
In submitting your details, you hereby grant express written consent to receive via electronic mail, phone, text or additional mechanized recorded, automatically dialed, synthetic or alternative systematized cold calls or texts from selected business phone providers, its marketing associates, even if your number is a on a state, corporate or national Do Not Call database. Service fees may be applicable. Permission is not a condition of purchase.

rabikinagi62843