Barnabas Robotics: Brief call this week?

Jesse Mellington

Jun 13, 2022, 8:52:49 AM6/13/22
to Support
Hi there,

I’m Jesse with Osecen. Getting in touch because we've helped lots of businesses like yours streamline their payroll with a leading, user-friendly solution.

We’ll automate how you pay employees, pay taxes in jurisdictions where you operate & have your back with highly knowledgeable staff (included).

Is this something you’d be open to? All you need to do is reply back with a few ideal times you’re free (as well as a good number to connect).

Best Regards,

Jesse Mellington | Director, Payroll/HR Department | Osecen