Maker Faire buddy Petoi

Jennifer Yu

Sep 6, 2022, 10:51:09 AM9/6/22
to in...@barnabasrobotics.com, sup...@barnabasrobotics.com, Business
Hi Barnabas Robotics,

We are Petoi. We found you on the list of Maker Faire. We are attending the fair too. We are excited to meet you there.

We understand that you are an open-source education company that offers robotics kits and free curricula in your hands-on STEM classes. You have many projects on Robots & Crafting (Ages 5+) and Robot & Coding (Ages 9+), impressive. We happen to have ready robotics kits and a free curriculum on Robots & Programming for kids ages 12+. We would like to see if our robots and curriculum are suitable for your classes if you are planning to open a course for the same.

We are the maker of two lovely four-legged robots Nybble and Bittle
wash.gif   step.gif

We provide robot kits with self-developed:
See you soon.

Jennifer Yu

Business Development

Mobile/WhatsApp: +86 15013455774

Petoi LLCFacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramFlipboard