Confirmation of Complimentary Items Barnabas Robotics

Awards Team

Aug 12, 2022, 5:04:28 AM8/12/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com
Hi Edward,

Thank you for your confirmation of the complimentary items within our The Perfect Gift Awards 2022.

I'm so glad the news has been well received!

You will receive the complimentary items shortly before we make our official announcement.

Further to this, I would just like to reiterate that if there are any commercial options or items you are interested in but are priced outside of your budget, please do let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your requirements!

Please do reach out to me if I can assist with anything prior to the announcement, and congratulations again on your award!

Kind regards,

  The Awards Team - AI Global Media Ltd
  Tel: +44 (0)203 725 6844
  Office Hours: 9am-5:30pm (UK) Monday - Friday (Exc. Bank Holidays)
  Registered Company Number: 07400916
  ICO Registration: ZA269476

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Address: Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters, Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS.