The Perfect Gift Awards 2022 - Now Live!

Awards Team

Sep 14, 2022, 3:04:46 AM9/14/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

Best STEM Education Kits & Classes Provider - Greater LA

Hi Edward,

As you are aware, it has been a long journey from initially being nominated, undergoing the research and judging stages and finally being recognized for an award. We are now at the stage where your award can be shared with the world.

I am happy to announce that we have gone live on the LUXlife website with this year’s winners of the The Perfect Gift Awards 2022.

We are pleased to share with you our winners supplement which is available to view on our website here - https://www.lux-review.com/issues/the-perfect-gift-awards-2022/

As part of your complimentary package you have access to our official press release and a directory listing, in which you can add up to a 500 character profile.

The official press release - https://www.lux-review.com/luxlife-magazine-announces-the-winners-of-the-2022-perfect-gift-awards/

Your directory listing - https://www.lux-review.com/winners-list/?award=84932-2022

You are able to add 500 character to your listing with information about you company, web links and contact details and 1 image (max size 500kb). If you would like to do this, please use the unique link below;

https://www.lux-review.com/update-my-winners-listing/?e=sup...@barnabasrobotics.com&a=543096

We hope that you are happy with your award and if you wish to share any of your experience of the process, we would be happy to hear them.

Once again congratulations on your award.

Kind regards,

The Awards Team – LUXlife

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT

Direct line: + 44 (0) 203 725 6844

Address: Ground Floor, Suites B-D, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration: ZA269476

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click here. Please note our opt-out process is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.