Inbound call center service? Barnabas Robotics?

Selinna Harris

Jun 24, 2022, 9:11:28 AM6/24/22
to Support
Hi there,

My name is Selinna Harris from Metesce, we help businesses
such as yours answer incoming calls with our team of highly-trained US-based agents.

We’ve been able to cut call handling expenses for similar businesses by upto as 40%, while delivering a professionally managed, production-boosting service their customers love.

How about an Inbound Call Answering quote? Respond back with the number of calls (roughly) you receive on a monthly basis, and we’ll follow up shortly to review your needs.

Best,

Selinna Harris | Business Consultant | Metesce