Barnabas Robotics: Available for chat this week?

Ariel McDonald

Jul 16, 2022, 10:15:57 AM7/16/22
to Support
Hi there,

Thought to find out when you're available today/tomorrow for a quick chat: I'm asking since my agency is offering unlimited use phone plans in CA starting from under $20/month.

Would you happen to have a quick moment? I'd like to show you how we can lower your phone bill by up to 33%, while affording your business world-class features you desire.

Up for a quick chat to review today/tomorrow? Just reply with a good line to connect so I can set up a call with a senior telecom consultant.

Looking forward to connecting.

Thanks,

Ariel McDonald | Sales Associate | Negangun