Did you receive our Gift Awards update, Barnabas Robotics?

Laura O'Carroll

Aug 10, 2022, 5:47:24 AM8/10/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

ceo_monthly_banner

Hello Edward,

Hoping this email finds you and the team well!

This is a polite follow up regarding the outcome of LUXlife's The Perfect Gift Awards 2022, which we notified you of last week - hopefully this reached you?

If not, we are so pleased to inform you that Barnabas Robotics has been selected for the following award/s:

Best STEM Education Kits & Classes Provider - Greater LA

in The Perfect Gift Awards 2022, hosted by LUXlife!

This is a wonderful achievement for your brand, and we at LUXlife would like to wish you a heartfelt "well done"!

The Perfect Gift Awardees are selected based on any voting or nomination information received, alongside any supporting evidence provided by the nominee themselves. Following a period of fact-checking and research, our internal research team then supplements this with any details found during their own due diligence, and final decisions are made based upon the commitment, industry expertise, and innovation required to succeed within the wonderful world of Gifts.

Consequently, our panel have determined that Barnabas Robotics is on one our our standout Gift brands for 2022!

Let's Spread the News!

LUXlife would like to support you in your promotions this year and is delighted to provide you with our Complimentary Package of promotional items, which entitles you to entry in our online A-Z online directory as well as access to the official awards press release upon its publication. Do let us know if you would like to receive this!

Additionally, each year we publish an annual celebratory magazine exclusively for our 2022 awardees which helps showcase our chosen Gifts and Gift brands

The magazine will be delivered digitally to LUXlife's global circulation of 94,000 and will be free to view on the website for the foreseeable future.

Taking part is completely optional, but we have already begun assigning article space so do get in touch if this is of interest!

Please take a look at the available package bundles below and let us know your thoughts on moving forward. Examples can be viewed by clicking our Package Brochure above.

Our Package Options

Complimentary Package: 0 GBP

Entry into The Perfect Gifts Awards 2022 online SEO directory

Access to & use of the official press release

The Memento Package: 695 GBP / 841 USD

Full page of editorial in the celebratory magazine

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Souvenir Package: 995 GBP / 1,204 USD

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Keepsake Package1,595 GBP / 1,930 USD

Barnabas Robotics’s logo on the front cover

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Hamper Package2,995 GBP / 3,624 USD

Limited supply available

Supporting cover image & headline

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Wall mounted plaque

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

4-page digital brochure dedicated to your company

Bespoke press release

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Editor’s Choice Package: 4,995 GBP / 6,045 USD

Only one available on a first come, first served basis

Main front cover image & headline

Four pages of article space

2 x Luxury crystal trophies

Wall mounted plaque

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

8-page digital brochure dedicated to your company

100 printed copies of your 8-page brochure

Double page spread in a future issue of LUXlife magazine

Social media spotlight across the LUXlife platforms

Bespoke press release

+ Complimentary items + shipping

If you would prefer a trinket or two to celebrate on a smaller scale we offer the following single elements to help you celebrate. These can be ordered as standalone items or combined to create a bespoke package.

Single Items

Luxury Crystal trophy: 325 GBP 394 USD

Slate trophy: 325 GBP / 394 USD

Wall Plaque: 325 GBP / 394 USD

Personalised digital logo: 245 GBP / 297 USD

Personalised digital certificate: 245 GBP / 297 USD

Full Page Editorial: 395 GBP/ 478 USD

How to Order: If you would like to proceed with any of the promotional packages, including the Complimentary Package, please respond with AGREED AT followed by your chosen package and price, i.e., “Agreed at Memento Package 695 GBP”.

(Please note: All bookings made are bound by our T's&C's, a copy of which can be found on our website. VAT is charged in addition to all UK sales. Standard payment terms are 14-days. Shipping is included in the cost.)

Please note that all packages need to be confirmed via email and will be distributed in September in time for our public announcements. Our deadline for inclusions in the celebratory magazine is August 12th 2022.

Warmest well wishes once again on your success, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Any questions or queries please do feel free to contact the team, we'll be delighted to hear from you.

With best wishes,

Laura Hunter (Awards Manager) - LUXlife

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT

Tel: + 44 (0) 203 725 6844

Address: Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters, Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration: ZA269476

This email has been sent to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com and any attachments to it are confidential and intended solely for the original recipients use. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

To opt out of further communication, please click here or reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject body.