Support Help

1 view

Dick and Rella Browne

Jul 2, 2021, 8:28:24 PM7/2/21
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have a Barnabas Bot and I have not been able to download the IDE to my computer. I have tried numerous time using the string in the tutorial.

Wget go.barnabasrobotics.com/exe-o barnabas.exe

Hope you can help.

Thank You,

Richard Browne

Edward Li

Jul 2, 2021, 8:36:18 PM7/2/21
to Dick and Rella Browne, sup...@barnabasrobotics.com
Hi!

Happy to help :)

It looks like you are missing a space between the 'e' and '-'.  Try copying and pasting this.

wget go.barnabasrobotics.com/exe -o barnabas.exe

Note, to paste into the terminal, just right click on the mouse after you copy the text.  Let me know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Edward Li

Barnabas_Robotics_Logo.jpg

Edward Li