Final Nomination Reminder - Barnabasrobotics

1 view

Holly Blackwood

Jun 30, 2022, 8:05:09 AM6/30/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

Hi ,

I hope you are well.

We will very shortly be closing the nominations for The Perfect Gift Awards 2022, I have been trying to contact you regarding Barnabasrobotics receiving a nomination within the awards, courtesy of LUXlife, as we do require acceptance from all our nominees to progress you to shortlisting.

To confirm Barnabasrobotics’s place on our 2022 shortlist, please confirm below or reply with ‘Accept Nomination’:

Accept Nomination

Alternatively, if you’d rather not be considered, please kindly confirm below:

Decline Nomination

There are no obligatory costs associated with inclusion in The Perfect Gift Awards 2022. We are proudly not a pay-to-play organisation, and we offer free of charge items alongside optional celebratory packages for our awardees to consider.

Should you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact me or please visit our FAQ page HERE.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best wishes,

Holly Blackwood (née Morris) - Awards Executive - LUXlife

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT
Tel: +44 203 970 0028
Address: Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS
Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration: ZA269476 -

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click here.  Please note our opt-out process is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of sup...@barnabasrobotics.com.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.