RE: Clients from Education Sector- Q3

Drew Coleman

Sep 16, 2022, 2:13:50 AM9/16/22

Hi there,

Apologies for interrupting your busy schedule. I’m following up to check if you had a chance to review my previous email. Please let me know your thoughts and interests. Accordingly, I shall revert you with counts, pricing, and more information for your review.

Await your swift response.

Best Regards,

Drew Coleman