Presenting our results, Barnabas Robotics!

Laura O'Carroll

Aug 2, 2022, 10:28:15 AM8/2/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

ceo_monthly_banner

Hello Edward,

I hope this email finds you well!

Firstly, we would like to thank you on behalf of LUXlife for taking part in The Perfect Gift Awards 2022 in it's inaugural year. We have seen some beautiful creations from artisans and makers the world over, setting the bar extremely high right from the offset!

Following on from your nomination this year we have now completed our research stage and finalised the results. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that Barnabas Robotics has been successful this year and has gone on to receive:

Best STEM Education Kits & Classes Provider - Greater LA

in The Perfect Gift Awards 2022, hosted by LUXlife!

The team at LUXlife would like to express our warmest well wishes for your achievement this year, and trust this marks continued success for yourself and your wonderful gift! 🎁

How/Why was I awarded?

The Perfect Gift Awards 2022 selection is made following careful assessment of any voting or nomination information, alongside any supporting evidence provided by a nominee.

Our panel also considers additional findings that our internal research team has come across in both online and in the public domain.

In order to be awarded, there must be evidence of expertise within a given field; dedication to customer/client service, satisfaction and retention; and an on-going commitment to providing excellent work.

What happens next?

LUXlife will soon be announcing the results with an online directory of 2022 awardees, press release, social media announcements, and the all important annual celebratory magazine!

As a special gift in return, we welcome you to select our Complimentary Package of promotional items to help you share the results

This will allow you to make use of a dedicated listing on our website listing your award, as well as a copy of the official press release written by our editorial team! *To be released in September.

How Can I Increase My Exposure?

We would be delighted if you would also take part in our upcoming annual celebratory magazine, our main platform for showcasing and promoting the 2022 awardees and their wonderful gifts!

Taking part is completely optional but highly recommended if you wish to increase the exposure of your brand and see Barnabas Robotics’s article send direct to the inboxes of our worldwide circulation of 94,000. The celebratory magazine will also be published free-to-read on the LUXlife website which has seen over 2.2 million page views across the past year!

You can review all of the options for taking part below, and visual examples are available in our package brochure.

Complimentary Package:0 GBP

Entry into The Perfect Gifts Awards 2022 online SEO directory

Access to & use of the official press release

The Memento Package: 695 GBP / 841 USD

Full page of editorial in the celebratory magazine

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Souvenir Package: 995 GBP / 1,204 USD

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Keepsake Package1,595 GBP / 1,930 USD

Barnabas Robotics’s logo on the front cover

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Hamper Package2,995 GBP / 3,624 USD

Limited supply available

Supporting cover image & headline

Double page spread

1 x Luxury crystal trophy

Wall mounted plaque

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

4-page digital brochure dedicated to your company

Bespoke press release

+ Complimentary items + shipping

The Editor’s Choice Package: 4,995 GBP / 6,045 USD

Only one available on a first come, first served basis

Main front cover image & headline

Four pages of article space

2 x Luxury crystal trophies

Wall mounted plaque

Personalised digital logo

Bespoke digital certificate

8-page digital brochure dedicated to your company

100 printed copies of your 8-page brochure

Double page spread in a future issue of LUXlife magazine

Social media spotlight across the LUXlife platforms

Bespoke press release

+ Complimentary items + shipping

If you would prefer a trinket or two to celebrate on a smaller scale we offer the following single elements to help you celebrate. These can be ordered as standalone items or combined to create a bespoke package.

Single Items

Luxury Crystal trophy: 325 GBP 394 USD

Slate trophy: 325 GBP / 394 USD

Wall Plaque: 325 GBP / 394 USD

Personalised digital logo: 245 GBP / 297 USD

Personalised digital certificate: 245 GBP / 297 USD

Full Page Editorial: 395 GBP/ 478 USD

How to Order: If you would like to proceed with any of the promotional packages, including the Complimentary Package, please respond with AGREED AT followed by your chosen package and price, i.e., “Agreed at Memento Package 695 GBP”.

(Please note: All bookings made are bound by our T's&C's, a copy of which can be found on our website. VAT is charged in addition to all UK sales. Standard payment terms are 14-days. Shipping is included in the cost.)

Please note that all packages need to be confirmed via email and will be distributed in September in time for our public announcements. Our deadline for inclusions in the celebratory magazine is August 12th 2022.

We are thrilled to be able to reach out with the good news, and sincerely hope you are pleased with the award!

Should you have any questions regarding the process or next steps please feel free to reach out, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

With best wishes,

Laura O'Carroll - Manager - LUXlife

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT

Tel: + 44 (0) 203 725 6844

Address: Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters, Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration: ZA269476

This email has been sent to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com and any attachments to it are confidential and intended solely for the original recipients use. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

To opt out of further communication, please click here or reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject body.