Meeting this afternoon? Barnabas Robotics

Ashley Madison

Sep 9, 2021, 1:13:15 PM9/9/21
to Support
Hi there,

Everything going well?

Thought to let you know that recently we helped a CA company with 4 employees cut $472/yr from their telecom bill by switching them to an award-winning VoIP supplier. Open to see if we can help Barnabas Robotics reduce cut its phone bill also?

This is a full-service VoIP system that includes text, videoconferencing, auto-attendant & more.

If yes, just respond to my message and let me know a good line to briefly reach you (and user count for your phone system}. A coworker will then get in touch to get you a quick/easy quote.

Thanks,

Ashley Madison
Telecompuda

Reply ““STOP” if you’d no longer like to hear about these services

coaxy acrylonitrile adstipulate