Quick time this week? Barnabas Robotics

Susan Manning

Nov 12, 2021, 4:23:47 PM11/12/21
to Support
Hi there,

Thought to see when you might be available today/tomorrow for a quick call: I ask because my company Peakperformancevoip is offering uncapped use phone plans in CA starting from under $20/month.

If you have a brief moment to connect, I'd like to show first-hand how we can slash your phone expenses by up to 30%, while netting your company best-in-class features you need.

Up for a quick chat to discuss this week? Let me know the best line to connect so I can set up a call with a senior telecom consultant.

Look forward to hearing back,

Susan Manning
Peakperformancevoip

Not interested in what we have? Message back ““CANCEL”

f:SG-dh5ck,'`vJJw0Dr=qC`6asi2knKH*l9)o1B&zee=K_8X6^&:&wm6