Yule love what's inside Barnabas Robotics

Jessie Wilson

Nov 21, 2022, 8:02:46 AM11/21/22
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com
Happy Holidays!

Best STEM Education Kits & Classes Provider - Greater LA

Hellho ho ho Edward

I hope you are looking forward to the festive season.

You may recall being successful in the The Perfect Gift Awards 2022 earlier this year and receiving the above award, and since then we hope you’ve enjoyed the many benefits that being an award recipient can bring.

Just in case an additional means to celebrate your achievement further is on your wish list this year, we are reaching out to make you aware that Barnabas Robotics is still welcome to take advantage of our celebratory items, reserved exclusively for awardees.

As we approach the end of the year, we appreciate that budgets might be limited, therefore, we have collated our most sought-after materials into a cost-effective package (see below) that we hope will provide the staff at Barnabas Robotics with a good dose of festive spirit and help you end your year on a high!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

🎁☃️🎅 The ‘Festive Three’ Package: 395 GBP 🎁☃️🎅

(each item included would be personalised to feature your company name and award)

1 x Personalised Luxury Trophy

1 x Personalised Digital Logo

1 x Personalised Digital Certificate

Shipping included

If the ‘Festive Three’ package doesn’t jingle your bells, please be note that we do offer each item separately (see below):

🎄1 x Personalised Luxury Trophy - 325 GBP

🎄1 x Personalised Digital Logo - 245 GBP

🎄1 x Personalised Digital Certificate - 225 GBP

Please note: All bookings made are bound by our T's&C's, a copy of which can be found on our website. VAT is charged in addition to all UK sales. Standard payment terms are 14-days. Shipping is included in the cost.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

If you would like to proceed with any of the above, please kindly reply with ‘Agreed at’ followed by the name and price of your preferred package/item, i.e., ‘Agreed at Festive Package 395 GBP’.

If you have any questions regarding the above options or require further information, do drop me an email or call me on the number of below.

We wish you all the best as we approach the end of the year.

Kind regards,

Jessie Wilson
Account Executive | www.aiglobalmedialtd.com

Photo

T: +44 20 3970 0033

A: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT,

AI Global Media Ltd | Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Rd, | Burton-on-Trent | Staffordshire | DE14 1LS | England | Europe
Authorized RepresentativeAI Global Media Ltd | Contact Emailcustomer...@aiglobalmedialtd.com | Tax Identification Number07400916